Saturday, January 10, 2009

"TAKE NO RISKS WITH YOUR REPUTATION"

this was the fortune, my cookie gave me after eating panda express. its pretty simple, Ive just yet to figure out how to apply it to my life.

Photobucket

anyways, this nigga right here, i can see getting me into some trouble. lol;

Photobucket

we were at the mall, inside the t-mobile store cuz he needed a new battery for his busted ass sidekick. he turns to me and says "look, they're about to fight ..". next thing i know, this kids get jumped by like 10. its was 10 on 3. lol, well its not really funny. the guy who got socked, and stomped out in side of footlocker, i feel bad for him. his "homies" ran. to make matters worse, when they were done, they kicked him in his dick. lmfao. i cant stop .. anyways, i wish this nigga Steven would run. after i get my ass beat, I'm going to whoop his ass ..


Photobucket

family guy in HD is the shit ..

Photobucket

sk lx picture, pearly whites ..

1 comment:

Ms Amanda Mercedes said...

i think it means; you have a good reputation, which is hard to maintain in this day and age. So you should be careful not to do anything to taint it
or mess it up
because rite now your doin pretty damn good
ily daddy