Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not Funny

for those of you who didn't know, i work at 24 hour fitness. well, our pay schedule is the 10Th and 25Th. ever since Ive been working there, my ex manager had told me, if the 10Th or 25Th falls on a Sunday, we get paid that following Monday. well, i don't work on Fridays, and since i had been told this info, i never called up there to check if we ever got the checks early. turns out, if the 10Th or 25Th falls on a weekend period, we get paid that Friday. i guess she thought it was funny, not to tell me when exactly we got paid. long story short, could of cashed out yesterday, now I'm waiting till Monday. oh well. the 10Th or 25Th doesn't fall on a weekend for a while now. even if it did, it doesn't matter anymore.

5 comments:

Jasmine Nicole said...

word, that is not funny .
you don't play with peoples money.

Anonymous said...

i can ride my bike with no handle bars.

Anonymous said...

I would have to fuck her ass up....On a Friday or following Monday.....:)

jAdore That Chic said...

i would have told ha azz off lol
check me out at www.jadorethatchic.blogspot.com

Ms Amanda Mercedes said...

damn thats harsh
all the times we waited...damn