Friday, January 30, 2009

1 week and counting

so the 1st week of the spring semester is officially over. whew, i made it. just finished some of my English hw, still got one more portion left. that, plus section 2.1 (math), and chapters 12 (black history), 1 & 2 (public speaking), need to be done, and read before Monday. i figure I'm on from school and work tomorrow, so ill knock it out the way. all day sat, after work, don't got shit to do, but laundry, so thatll give me time. even maybe some after the super bowl, but i doubt it. fuck that, I'll have this knocked out by Sunday. best believe that. we'll its 12:30am, and i had school this morning, then went to work, hooped, cam home did some hw, and now I'm tired. so I'm out this bitch .. until next time ..

- dorian

1 comment:

May. said...

Sounds good.
I have a bunch of schoolwork today; but I'm in high school so it's nothing compared to yours I guess. Friday is my chill day. I come home & chill, Saturday I knock off some homework & if i have nothing to do i'll finish it, or knock it off on Sunday.

heh.
be easy.;)