Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

woke up to the rain. which wasnt too bad. no school because of the holiday. still had work however, 4-10. wasnt bad. broke up about 5 fights. i swear niggas dont know how to act. me and my nigga steven went to wings-n-things, watched around the horn, and PTI. soon as we were done, the "itis' kicked in. got home round 2:50, with work at 5. good thing steven was using me to get into the gym today, he called me at 3:45 asking what time i was heading up there. if it wasnt for him, my ass wouldve slept through work. that would have not been a good look, or a smooth way to stat off the week. tomorrow i have comm 122 (public speaking), and math. comm 122 at 8am, with a quiz on ch. 1, 2, & 5. so im about to do my best to absorb some of this info, and take my notes, so going into week 4, i can keep my A.

No comments: