Friday, February 13, 2009

Dowtown is the Jeff

first and foremost, i would like to say "FUCK Jim Jones !!!". that nigga didnt even got plat. how are you going to advertise an event, make it 18+ & 21+, have the dress code on the flyer, and it doesnt say a damn thing about dress shoes. your special guest and birdgang dont even wear dress shoes. fuck downtown, dressy is not my swag, so i will reframe from taking my black ass down there untill i turn 21. at least thats how i feel now. we got down there, and they turned away EVERYONE no matter the age, without "proper attire". oh well, i aint trippin, we had bought our presale tickets, for 25. the cover down there was 35+ so we just let our tix go for the face value. took that 25, and spent 20 to go to wack ass decos. well, it wasnt THAT bad, cuz everyone that got turned away, ended up being there. not THAT bad of a night. could have been better. oh well, theres my vent.

4 comments:

Empress Journee' said...

That's more or less the promoters doing.... Just a suck ass promoter lol.

dauché said...

lmfao ! well since i was promoting this event id like to say "my bad". however; this falls back on the club itself. they were not as strict before and started kicking in these NEW rules. I was aware that for 21+ they started to go hard. to think 18+ would get the same rules sucks. i apologize. btw they'll let you wear church taylors. lmfao ! club dress codes suck PERIOD. there are shoes you can cop that aren't so dressy you can get away with in the club. i'll hit you & let you know when i see you. lol

Empress Journee' said...

You should have a lock on the age from jump. lol. But things happen I'm a promoter myself I understand. But I don't club doubt if you see me lol.

Ms Amanda Mercedes said...

aaww that sucks
boo dauche lmao jk jk