Friday, February 6, 2009

Knock knock

who's there?

Homework.

yup, it's been a while since i lasted posted something. main reason being, there's nothing exciting for me to post. since parking at school is a bitch, i'm waking up a 6:45am daily regardless of what time my class starts. so it's been school - work - hw - sleep, then repeating itself over and over again. i'm handling it alright though. like this weekend for example, i have math, 2.3 & 2.4 hw, plus a take home quiz. public speaking, re-read ch. 1,2, & 5, plus my intro speech. black hist. reading as usual. then English, these learning logs, and summary's of these essays. plus do my tax's, so i can update this fasfa. and fill out these apps for this financial aid that my advisor gave me. it wont slow my weekend down though. later on today i'ma hit the barbershop, and handle this hair of mine, then who knows what i'll be doing. but i do know come Monday, this hw will be knocked out ..

1 comment:

Ms Amanda Mercedes said...

seriously, im SO fukn proud of u
ur doin hella good
and stayin focused
everybody was doubting u
and sayin u wouldnt/couldnt do it
but u showed them!'
lol
ps. i always believed in u...